Invite experts to be Speakers, Panelists, Moderators,...please email.
MiTA Myanmar Team consists of professionally qualified and highly experienced personnel with international experience. In Myanmar, we also have a panel of Advisors and Senior Consultants who retired from Myanmar Oil and Gas Enterprise (MOGE), Myanmar Petrochemical Enterprise (MPE), Ministry of Energy, etc., and having good working relations with many private companies, Govt. Enterprises, Ministries and Departments of the Government of the Union of Myanmar.
MiTA Myanmar @ ISBC: MiTA Services (Singapore) provides consulting services in Myanmar in association with MiTA Myanmar @ Investment & Strategic Business Consulting (ISBC) which is registered with Energy Planning Department (EPD) / Myanmar Oil and Gas Enterprise (MOGE), Ministry of Energy. ISBC is a Myanmar registered local Myanmar firm having office in Yangon.
In Myanmar we provide services across all major business sectors / industries: • Oil and Gas • Power • Renewable Energy • Mining • Telecommunication • Information Technology & IT Enabled Services • Real Estate • Infrastructure • Agriculture • Medical & Health Care • Manufacturing • SME • Environmental Engineering and Waste Management • Fisheries and Aquaculture • Garments and Apparel • Handicrafts and Antique • Banking Finance and Insurance.
Myanmar Investment Conference, Myanmar Trade Summit and Technology Exhibition & Workshop
MYANMAR MEDICAL-PHARMA, HEALTHCARE & COSMETICS EXPO and HEALTHCARE INVESTMENT SUMMIT: https://mitaservices.com.sg/conference-registration/myanmar-medical-and-healthcare-summit-exhibition/
MYANMAR PROPERTY EXPO, MYANMAR CONSTRUCTION EXPO, MYANMAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT SUMMIT: http://property-investment.mitamyanmar.com
MYANMAR AGRICULTURE EXPO, MYANMAR FOOD PROCESSING EXPO, MYANMAR AGRICULTURE INVESTMENT CONFERENCE: http://agriculture-food.mitamyanmar.com
MYANMAR ENERGY EXPO, MYANMAR ENERGY SUMMIT, MYANMAR ENVIRONMENT EXPO, MYANMAR ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE: http://energy-environment.mitamyanmar.com
————– Myanmar Investment Summit 2014 ———–
MiTA Myanmar Investment Summit 2014 and Trade & Technology Exhibitions held at Main Hall of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI) building on 25th September. Followed by Conference & Exhibition, there were:
- Special Discussion on: Myanmar Medical & Healthcare Sector; during 7 – 9 August 2015, MiTA will organize Myanmar Medical Exhibition, Myanmar Medical Conference, Myanmar Pharma Exhibition, Myanmar Cosmetics Exhibition, Myanmar Cosmo Beauty Spa Fashion Show, Myanmar Sports & Fitness Equipment Exhibitions at Tatmada Hall in Yangon, Myanmar
- Myanmar Investment Law
- Myanmar Investment Commission & Benefits of MIC Permit
- Myanmar Copy Rights & Patent Laws
- Myanmar Arbitration Laws, Enforcement of Foreign Arbitration Award in Myanmar
- Myanmar Banking Laws
- Myanmar Insurance laws
- Investment Protection Provisions under Myanmar Foreign Investment Law
- Difference between Myanmar Foreign Investment Law & Myanmar Citizen Investment Law
- Myanmar SEZ Laws
- Myanmar Cultural Show & Dinner on 25th September 2014 evening
- Workshop on 26th September 2014
- Several other add-on programs including Golf on 27th September and Business Match Making during 25 – 27 September 2014
- Yangon City Tour for accompanying persons will be on 25th September 2014
Among many eminent persons, 5 Ambassadors, 5 Director Generals along with Members of Parliament, President’s Advisors will also speak in this unique Myanmar Investment Summit. About 200 delegates are expected to attend this event. For better networking, Myanmar & Foreign delegates will be almost equal in number.
- High Quality of the Content of The MiTA Myanmar Investment Conference 2014
- Professional Conference & Networking with nominal Registration Fees
- VALUE ADDED SERVICES Included – Key Ingredients for Successful Business in Myanmar
This is unique Myanmar Investment Conference being organized by a consulting company “MiTA”, facilitating business & investments in Myanmar since 2009. MiTA’s clients and business associates are from Japan, USA, UK, Germany, Norway, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Myanmar, etc.
Myanmar Investment Conference 2014 | Confirmed Speakers, Panelists & Guests includes:
- Ministers, Members of Myanmar Parliament, Advisor of President of Myanmar
- 5 Ambassadors in Myanmar: Bangladesh, European Union (EU), India, Myanmar, Norway
- President and VP of Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI); President of Myanmar Medical Association (MMA) & MMC; VP of Myanmar Private Hospital Association (MPHA).
- Members, Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC)
- 5 Director Generals of Myanmar Govt. Depts.: DICA, FDA, Department of Technical and Vocational Education, Dept. of Higher Education, and Dept. of Marine Administration
- Senior Advisor of JICA; Dy. Research Director of MDRI – CESD
- Environmentalists, CSR Experts, Experts on EITI and Ethical Business,
Professors, Researchers, Lawyers, Management Consultants, Business Men, Investors
- Senior Executives from reputed Myanmar Companies & Foreign Companies
Networking & One-to-One Business Matchmaking – The Key Differentiators
- Almost equal mix of Myanmar & foreign delegates
- Based on requests of delegates / sponsors / exhibitors a select list of Myanmar company will be invited to participate in this Myanmar Investment, Trade and Technology conference, workshop and exhibition
- On requests, one-to-one private business meetings will be organized to help find (i) distributors, (ii) agents and (iii) local Myanmar Partner for JV investment in Myanmar, (iv) corporate services providers, vendors, suppliers, etc.
Follow-up on your prospective business in Myanmar – Partner on the ground
On mutual agreement, MiTA Myanmar @ ISBC can follow-up on the business & investment opportunities that may ensue from this Myanmar Investment, Trade & Technology Conference, Workshop & Exhibition. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This conference is unique and different because MiTA is drawing on its experience in providing investment advisory, management consulting and engineering services in Myanmar and other countries in South East Asian regions.
- Since 2009, MiTA is providing consulting services for investment in Myanmar.
- MiTA is uniquely well placed to assist and support foreign organizations in following up on Myanmar tenders, investment and business opportunities that will ensue from this MiTA Myanmar Investment Conference 2014.
Key Discussions Points – Learn from Experts on Myanmar Market
- Doing Business in Myanmar – Is there still any Black Boxes?
- Due Diligence, Risk – Opportunity Analysis, Security Issues
- Environmental Management, Reputation & Brand Management – IEE, EIA, EMP, SIA and CSR
- How to manage your finances, banking activities and repatriation of profit while doing business in Myanmar
- Analysis of Business Sectors
Key Business Sectors / Industries: What you need to know to invest in Myanmar?
In MiTA Myanmar Investment, Trade and Technology Conference, Exhibition and Workshop following key industries will be discussed.
- Medical & Health Care in Myanmar
- Oil & Gas and Energy Sector in Myanmar
- Infrastructure Development, SEZs and Industrialization in Myanmar
- Real Estate & Property Development in Myanmar
- Agriculture: The Growth Engine in Myanmar
- Garments & Handicrafts in Myanmar
- Banking, Finance & Insurance Sector in Myanmar
- Education & Training and Local Content Management
- Environmental Management & Socially Responsible Business
Workshops – by Renowned Industry Leaders & Myanmar Experts
On 26th September 2014, following the conference, Workshops will be held in Yangon. Participating in the workshops will further enhance networking opportunities, knowledge and possibly progress on closing a business deal. Details of the workshop:
Investing in Myanmar – The Important Factors Impacting Decision
- Info session 101 on Myanmar Laws & Regulations
- MIC Permit: (i) Who need a MIC Permit and why? (ii) Is MIC Permit necessary for registering a foreign company in Myanmar?
- IEE, EIA, EMP & SIA: The procedures & compliance requirements which every investors must know
- Evaluation of Oil & Gas PSCs and Farm-in Opportunities
- Investment in Real Estate and JV in Property Development
- Cost of Doing Business in Myanmar
- Risk & Opportunity Analysis: Political, Legal and Security Risk Analysis – a must for long-term & high value projects and investments.
- Investment Protection Options Available for Investments in Myanmar
- Banking, Financing & Insurance and Profit Repatriation: The practical aspects of doing business in Myanmar
- Exit Options for your Investments in Myanmar
Add-on Programs | Myanmar Investment Conference 2014:
- Golfing in Yangon’s one of the best golf course
- Spouse Program for accompanying persons – group sight seeing tour in Myanmar
- Business Travels to Nay Pyi Taw, Thilawa SEZ & Industrial Zones: Tour may be organized only for registered delegates if requests are received at least two weeks prior to the travel date. Please send email request to email@example.com
Sponsorship opportunities are available including Platinum, Gold, Silver, Gala Dinner, Tea Breaks etc...
Optional Tour Programs are available for accompanying persons of the delegates during the conference...
Our customized consulting services include:
MiTA is organizing these Investment, Trade and Technology Conferences, Workshops & Exhibitions with following components to facilitate foreign investments & empower local Myanmar companies:
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS - THE MiTA MYANMAR INVESTMENT, TRADE and TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS & EXHIBITIONS – 2014
HOW TO JOIN IN THE MiTA MYANMAR INVESTMENT CONFERENCE, WORKSHOP & EXHIBITION:
|Sponsor||Book Exhibition Booth||Myanmar National Delegate
|Foreign Delegate Registration|
|Please visit SPONSORS Page for more information||Please visit EXHIBITORS Page for more information|
|Ph.: +95 9420110451||Ph.: +95 9420110451||Ph.: +95 9420110451||Ph.: +95 9420110451|
|Ph.: +95 9795626772||Ph.: +95 9795626772||Ph.: +95 9795626772||Ph.: +95 9795626772|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com|
|Myanmar Banking, Finance and Insurance Sector||Myanmar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P)||Myanmar Medical, Pharmaceutical & Health Care Sector||Myanmar Agriculture, Food Processing & Agribusiness||SEZ, Construction and Real Estate Development in Myanmar|
The conference will also discuss about Capacity Building & Education, as well as, Environmental Management (IEE, EIA & EMP) & Reputation Management (Strategic CSR & ESIA) through Responsible Business. Please visit AGENDA Page to know about all the topics to be discussed during in the Myanmar investment conference – 2015.
|H.E. U Hla Myint||U Win Aung||Dr. Theingi Zin||Prof. Dr. Aung Tun Thet||Dr. Junichi Yamada||Mr. Xavier Préel||Dr. Dong Hwa Kim|
|Mayor, YCDC||President of UMFCCI||Director (Drug Control)||President’s Economic Advisor||Senior Special Advisor, JICA||General Manager||President of HuCARE & Professor|
|Minister, Ministry of Development Affairs||Chairman & CEO Dagon Group of Companies||Department of Food and Drug Administration (FDA)||Member of MIC, NESAC & Myanmar Press Council||Japan International Cooperation Agency||Total E&P Myanmar||Hanbat National University, South Korea|
Please visit SPEAKERS Page to know about all the speakers, guests and featured participants who have confirmed to participate in the Myanmar investment conference – 2014. MiTA welcomes distinguished speakers to email their proposal (including synopsis of their presentation & CV) for review of “MiTA Myanmar Investment Conference Advisory Committee” by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and MiTA will contact if the proposal is suitable for the conference, as well as, if speaking slots are still available for Myanmar Investment Conference and Exhibitions 2015.
|Noble Oil – LLC||CB Bank||J P Kenny – India||IIT Alumni Association – Singapore|
|Nobel Oil Operating Company||CB Bank – Myanmar||J P Kenny – India||IITAA – Singapore|
|Platinum Sponsor||Supporting Organization||Supporting Organization||Supporting Organization|
Please visit SPONSOR Page to know about (i) how to be a Sponsor and different Sponsorship packages and (ii) to know about all the sponsors and supporting organizations of the Myanmar investment conference – 2014. Please email to email@example.com if you like to have a customized / special Sponsorship Package to be tailed made for your organization for greater visibility, advertising and branding in Myanmar, as well as, finding a Myanmar Distributor / Agent / JV Partner for investment in Myanmar during Myanmar Investment Conference and Exhibitions 2015.
|UPSTREAM International Oil & Gas Journal||7Day News Journal & 7Day News Paper||The Union Daily|
|NHST Media Group||7Day News Journal and 7Day News Paper||The Union Daily Newspaper|
Please visit Exhibitors Page to know (i) more information about Exhibition Booths and (ii) how to book an Exhibition Booth during the Myanmar investment conference & Exhibition – 2014. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and looking Exhibition Booth during Myanmar Investment Conference and Exhibitions 2015.
|Pun Hlaign Golf Estate||Taw Win Garden Hotel, above Taw Win Shopping||Summit Parkview Hotel||Myanmar Cultural Show||Asian Trails Tour Ltd|
|One of the Best Golf Course in Myanmar||Partnering Hotel near UMFCCI||Partnering Hotel near UMFCCI||Myanmar Cultural Show at Taw Win Garden Hotel||Travel Partner of the Conference|
|Golfing in Yangon||Yangon, Myanmar||Yangon, Myanmar||Yangon, Myanmar||Asian Trails, Yangon|
Please visit Travel & Golf Page to know more information about our travel partners & hotels near UMFCCI.
“MiTA Myanmar Investment Conference” was successfully organized on 25th September 2014 at UMFCCI in Yangon. About 160 participants (Speakers, Guests & Delegates) from Myanmar and 18 other foreign countries attended the “MiTA Myanmar Investment Conference”. This conference was followed by a Workshop on 26th September 2014 which was held at Taw Win Garden Hotel in Yangon.
UPCOMING OTHER MiTA MYANMAR CONFERENCES
Myanmar Agriculture and Food Exhibition and Conference
23-25 September 2016 Myanmar
Myanmar Agriculture and Food Exhibition and Conference
Oil and Gas Conference & Exhibition
Myanmar Mining Summit & Workshop
Power & Renewable Energy Summit
Real Estate & Property Development
Banking, Finance & Insurance Summit
Garments, Textile & Apparel Summit
Local Content & Localization Summit
Telecommunication, IT & ITES Summit
Trade & Investment Conference
Pharma Medical & HealthCare Summit
Infrastructure Construction Summit
SME Summit, Conference & Exhibition
The MiTA Myanmar Conferences and Exhibitions are unique and different from the conferences being organized by Professional Conference Organizers (PCOs) because MiTA is drawing on its experience in providing investment advisory, management consulting and engineering services in South East Asian regions especially in Singapore, Thailand and Myanmar, since 2009.